Thursday, February 14, 2013

love love love

Hearts tree
picture via

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!

I am on cloud nine today, totally in love with this day of love.
So far today I've shared homemade treats with my coworkers, had a lunch date at Uncle Maddio's with Joe, and had chocolate and flowers delivered to me at work!
And I even managed to hit the gym before work and not complain about it.
{Miraculous, I know.}

All the more reason to indulge in all the wine and desserts later tonight, right?

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a recipe for some flour/oil/butter-less cookies I'm trying out tonight.
Fingers crossed they turn out.

In the meantime, enjoy your day and tell your loved ones how happy and grateful you are to have them all in your life.
Hope everyone's day is filled with as much love and chocolate as you can bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment